Sunday, December 4, 2011

22 Days & Maleria Pills


Fresh Talopia......(please don't make me eat the eyes)

22 days until we leave.....I started counting down with 110 days to go ....it is hard to believe that it is so close now.

TO DO this week:
Wednesday appointment to get Malaria Pills

I will need to start taking them two weeks before I leave. Please pray they don't upset my tummy.


Things I would like to do while I am there:
I try not to have an agenda or expectations but this morning I was thinking about what I would like to do while I am there.

1) See Johanna --the girl I met on my first trip.
2) Take a walk with Keylin
3) Spend time with the tias and the girls doing chores
4) Get to know my team members
5) Spend a day in the mountains

OH....and have a Honduran Coca Cola...... :-) Made with pure cane sugar.

God has his plan...and I will go with the flow....I just am hoping one or two of those things work into the flow.

Food to Buy:
I have been picking things up along the way but I still need a few things:

1) tuna/chicken
2) oatmeal
3) trail mix kinda something

I am feeling less stressed...and know I don't need as much as I have taken in the past. Let's pray I continue to feel that way.








1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness if that was sat before me, it would be all I could do to appear pleased and watch how others begin to eat it. Please do not eat the eyes. They probably pop in your mouth. That makes my stomach turn. Please don't do it.

    ReplyDelete

100lbs of Love

   I have to start this blog entry by saying thank you, thank you.... THANK YOU !!  I am so overwhelmed by the support I have ...